Monday 29 October 2007

If Wishes Had Wings ...My Heart Would Be The Launchpad .....




I'd Wish For -


Confidence that Life has in Death

Self Control that clouds have over rain unshed

Dependability that survival has on each breath

Sensitivity the blind have to read thoughts unsaid

Hope with which the dry earth looks up as dark clouds loom

Patience with which a tree waits to be in bloom

Humility which rises out of defeat

Dignity by which on sunrise the moon retreats

The keen desire to try and do,

Like a man has when his days are numbered and few



PS - Written in 2001 during Law class! I think subconsciously inspired by Tagore's This Is My Prayer I had read a few years before.
Will add on to this wish list :)!

2 comments:

rosy said...

U have Quite a Flair For penning Ur Thoughts in sincere poetic verses.....Wow!!..What a wish List!!

Soul Survivor said...

Thats very encouraging :)!
Guess what you must have been sitting in the same Law Class while I was penning these thoughts! :)